Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What I've been working on lately....

I have about a billion pictures on my camera, but finding the time to upload has apparently been beneath me...excuses right?  So here are few projects I've been working on around the house that I've been meaning to share.

First project was the Entryway-  I've had a Moroccan tile pattern from Jones Design Company penciled on the walls for longer than I want to share.  So I sucked it up, turned on the DVR full of last seasons Flipping Out, and got to work. Surprisingly, it wasn't as terribly painful as I imagines :)

 
Before:  BORING.


After: Fun Pop of something when you walk in.  Still need to jazz up the closet door with some mouldings and maybe scratch off that awful popcorn.  But for now, loving the punch of pattern.
 
 
Project Two was some much needed artwork.  I've been scavenging the web/stores/blogs for a "Wow" art piece within in a reasonable budget and also was pulled into an Art show extravaganza for this fall. So got out my paint brushes and got to work.  I had so much fun creating these pieces that I'm going to continue.  Wish me luck at the Art Show!
 
 
Have this one hanging over my bed now.




 

No comments:

Link Within

You might also like....
 
01 09 10